Roll hardness profile is a key parameter defining a good roll and bad roll. ROQ Roll quality analyzer is the latest innovation in profile determination of a roll. Reproducible high-resolution profiles are automatically generated by a simple measurement procedure.
ACA ROQ measures roll hardness profiles, which are used to troubleshoot and optimize roll making, converting and finishing processes.
ACA ROQ has unique features such as embedded touch screen, Wi-Fi and built-in barcode reader. Its unique technology provides very accurate measurement including flexible data transfer and storage
– Cost savings through less roll quality complaints
– Identification of roll errors such as bagginess, rope marks, wrinkles and soft edges
– Process control based on information of high resolution profiles (Caliper variations are far too small to be picked by online scanners or test labs
– Identify good and bad roll, fast and easy
– PAPER & BOARD: Uncoated fine paper, Coated fine paper, Test liner / Fluting, Newsprint, SC / LWC Paper, MG Paper / Wrapping, Specialty paper, Release liner, Thermal paper
– CONVERTERS: Printing house, Security labels, Flexible packaging, Labels & Packaging, Self-adhesive protection, Multilayer laminates
– PLASTIC FILMS: Technical films, Packaging films, Special films, Thin films