- Our Locations
98 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 21(Navasri), Phlabphla, Wangthonglang, Bangkok
- Telephone Number
+662 184 4000
- Email Address
– A bench-top, high-resolution (0.001 psig) test instrument
– A small footprint and user-friendly ease of operation
– Electronic pressure and flow controls provide precise and repeatable test conditions
– Automatic and high flow output allow testing of large porous packages
– Applications cover a range of flexible or rigid, porous and non-porous, open or sealed packages.
– Complies with standards for all commonly-used Seal Strength and Package Integrity tests (Burst, Creep, Creep-to-Failure, and Leak Integrity)
– Automatic and Manual Burst Test Mode
– Multiple levels of control for optimal test results: Ramp Rate, Porous vs. Non-Porous Packages, Max/Min Acceptance Limits,Pressure Drop Sensitivity
– Higher Pressure Resolution (0.01 psi burst, 0.001 leak)
– Automatic Regulator (fast pressure setting)
– High Flow Capacity (up to 15 CFM), Low Pressure Sensitivity at 5 InH2O
– Advanced, user-defined smart interface compatible with USB keyboards, mice, bar code readers.
ASTM F-1140, F-2054, F-2095
– Simple set up
– Open screen retainer provides high visibility from all sides
– Retainer is locked in position to hold the pouch underwater
– Digital pressure readings – multiple units of measure with backlighted display
– Low pressure control 2″ H2O
– NIST traceable gauge calibration
– A low-pressure control range of 0 to 2 psig, with high flow capacity for porous material packages as well as non-porous pouches.
– A simple system of loading pouches, lowering and holding the pouch one (1”) inch under water to observe bubbles from a 250-micron hole as required by the ASTM test method is provided.
– Stable pressures with high flow capacity is designed to be delivered from a precision pressure regulator.